All FCIC public programs are cancelled until further notice.
FCIC organizes monthly outdoor activities provide an active and fun environment for students and community members to enjoy the beauty of Colorado and surrounding states together. Activities include hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and more!
To get involved or to find out more information, please contact us below!
Tubing Beaver Meadows
Date: Saturday, February 22, meet at 8:00AM at International House – 1400 W. Elizabeth St, return at 6:00PM to International House (earlier if the weather turns on us)
Cost: $15.00 (Use the link below) for transport. – limited to 20 attendees + $43 (Adults – Half day) / $39 (Kids – Half Day) or $53 (Adults – Full day) / $49 (Kids – Full Day) paid AT beaver Meadows.
- Waterproof snow boots and pants
- Waterproof jacket is recommended
- Please dress in layers. We will be getting wet hiking in snow!
- Bring a lunch and lots of water.
Outdoor Calendar for 2019-2020
- August 17: Twin Sisters Hike
- September 22: Molly Lake Hike
- October 12: Happy Jack Hike
- November 9: El Dorado Canyon Hike
- December 7: Cameron Pass Snowshoe
- January 11: Wild Basin Snowshoe
- February 8: Learn to ski/snowboard
- February 22: Tubing Beaver Meadows
- March 7: Optional Snowshoe
- April 18: Red Mountain Hike
- May 2: Pawnee Buttes Hike
- June 20: Big South Poudre Canyon Hike
- TBD late July: Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo