FCIC organizes monthly outdoor activities provide an active and fun environment for students and community members to enjoy the beauty of Colorado and surrounding states together. Activities include hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and more!
To get involved or to find out more information, please contact Mark Oberschmidt or Steven Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to Ski or Snowboard!
Date: Saturday, February 8, Bus leaves I House at 6am, CSU Transit Center at 6:10am, and Aggie Village at 6:20am
Cost: Transportation included in all options. See below for different trip options.
Full package (2-hour lesson, rentals, lift pass): $95 for adult, $87 for CSU students, $80 for children under 12. Sign up and pay for a lesson package here.
Equipment and/or lift only: Lift ticket and equipment rental $61, lift ticket and helmet $42, lift ticket only $36, equipment rental only $25, helmet rental only $6. Sign up and pay for lift/equipment only package here.
Details: Ski or snowboard with FCIC on this day trip! We’ll be heading to Snowy Range in Wyoming on Saturday, February 8. FCIC will cover the cost of transportation to keep the price down.
Includes transportation, ski or snowboard equipment, lift ticket, helmet.
We will offer 3 pick-up locations Feb. 8; Please select pickup location from the options available. Anyone taking lessons must ride the bus to ensure everyone arrives together.
- First timers must attend a mandatory information session the week before the trip.
- Anyone taking lessons must ride the bus to ensure everyone is on time for the lessons.
- Bus leaves I-House @6 am, CSU Transit Center @6:10am & Aggie Village @6:20am
- Wear warm clothes, snow pants, jacket, hat, gloves, sunglasses or goggles (required)
- Bring a daypack with your lunch and a water bottle, or bring money to buy food.
- No cancellations after January 20th.
Outdoor Calendar for 2019-2020
- August 17: Twin Sisters Hike
- September 22: Molly Lake Hike
- October 12: Happy Jack Hike
- November 9: El Dorado Canyon Hike
- December 7: Cameron Pass Snowshoe
- January 11: Wild Basin Snowshoe
- February 8: Learn to ski/snowboard
- February 22: Tubing Beaver Meadows
- March 7: Optional Snowshoe
- April 18: Red Mountain Hike
- May 2: Pawnee Buttes Hike
- June 20: Big South Poudre Canyon Hike
- TBD late July: Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo